Blood Drive Volunteers Save Lives!
Blood drives with volunteers are more successful, run smoother, and collect more blood. This means more birthday parties, more anniversaries, more graduations, and all those celebrations and happy moments in people’s lives...because of you!
Blood Donor Ambassador
- Especially need volunteers for weekday shifts
- Greet and thank potential donors
- Take donor temperatures, observing all established safety protocols
- Manage blood drive entrance, registration desk, and reception area ensuring donors are wearing masks and social distancing
- Assist each donor with initial intake
- Stock and clean hospitality and snack area
- Alert professional staff immediately if a donor shows signs of feeling unwell
- Exhibit professionalism and good Red Cross customer service skills, including respect, compassion, communication, collaboration, and competence
- Gain strong sense of purpose
- HELP SAVE LIVES!!
Apply Online at www.redcross.org/volunteer or
Contact you local Volunteer Services Recruitment Specialist: