Responsible for maintaining general ledger accounts, perform account reconciliations and assisting in accounts payable functions. It will be integral for this role to learn all functions of business operations.
Primary Job Duties/Responsibilities
- Maintaining financial reports, records, and general ledger accounts.
- Prepare, reconcile and file monthly sales tax filings.
- Preparing journal entries, analyses, account reconciliations and assisting in monthly close process
- Maintaining documentation for accounts payable and purchasing.
- Performing monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Meeting processing and reporting deadlines.
- Responding to information requests and assisting with audits.
- Ensuring compliance with GAAP.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required.
- 2+ years of accounting experience.
- Working knowledge of GAAP.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills.
- Good problem-solving and time management skills.