Come work for a great company! Benefits, pay increase upon roll over, employee incentives and more!
Shift is Monday through Friday, 11 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. occasional Saturdays.
As a Credit Processor, you will be responsible for performing data entry work using a personal computer and appropriate software; entering, updating, researching, verifying and/or retrieving data into/from various systems; and ensuring the accuracy and confidentiality of information recorded.
Credit Processor Responsibilities:
• Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills with the ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment
• Exceptional PC skills, including proficiency in MS Office suite as well as customer applications and systems
• Must be self-motivated with strong initiative, accountability, and attention to detail
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
• HIGH Attention to detail
• Capable of supporting our Mission Statement, Vision and Core Values
Credit Processor Qualifications:
• High School diploma or G.E.D. certificate
• At least two years of experience in general office wok or completion of Associate’s degree in Administrative Office Systems or related area
If this position interests you, please apply today!