Job Length: Long Term, 40-hours per week
Benefits: Full benefits package includes 100% employer-paid health care.
Do you have general advertising/marketing knowledge with a desire to learn more?
Are you adept at juggling multiple projects with ease?
Are details the glue that makes everything stick?
If so, the Marketing Assistant position at IdeaBank might be a perfect fit.
We are looking for a Marketing Assistant who wants to grow their marketing knowledge while performing a variety of account planning and administrative tasks.
Duties include providing support to our account executives, managing project traffic, assisting in daily client and account needs and performing general administrative activities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Friendly outgoing personality and the ability to communicate with clients over the phone on a daily basis
- Attention to detail and strong work ethic
- Ability to multitask and problem solve
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, most notably Excel (We use primarily Apple MacOS)
- Marketing background a plus
- 2-year degree or equivalent (Required)
- Process client projects using agency software and manage internal traffic and deadlines
- Collect and evaluate vendor estimates and bids
- Collaborate with team on achieving desired client results
- Schedule and organize activities such as meetings, travel, employee luncheons, etc.
- Answer phones and direct people to the proper person/department
Compensation and Benefits for Qualified Employees
- IdeaBank rewards standout candidates with competitive pay
- All salaried employees earn vacation and sick leave
- Other Benefits include:
- Simple IRA retirement program
- Company-paid health insurance
- Profit-sharing bonuses
- Paid personal days including paid birthday
- Life Insurance plan
IdeaBank has been a leading ad agency in greater Nebraska since 1982. Our clientele is diverse, from healthcare to banking to manufacturing. Our team of designers, web developers, writers, digital specialists, and marketing professionals are focused on designing ads and campaigns that work.
Send resume, including three professional references. This is an immediate opening, so time is of the essence.
Send to Sherma Jones
701 West 2nd Street
Hastings, NE 68901
or complete the form.