As a Customer Care Specialist in our dental insurance contact center, you will receive inbound calls from customers related to their dental insurance plans. These calls can range from:
- Providing an effective date on an account to,
- Helping a member to understand their dental benefits
Our mission remains the same regardless of the inquiry;
- Help our customers feel more confident about their insurance plan to make better decisions
- Resolve and research problems or concerns
- Educate and inform our providers and members about the plan specifics relative to the dental product
Don’t know anything about dental products? That’s ok, we’re here to help!
You’ll receive in depth training on dental products and processes to provide the best service possible.
Training will consist of 7 weeks, Monday – Friday, 7:55 am – 4:30 pm in the office. Once training has been completed, we’re looking for individuals to work any 8-hour shift between the hours of 7:25 am – 6:35 pm, Monday – Thursday and 7:25 am – 6:05 pm on Friday.