Our little agency on the prairie needs an experienced Art Director to manage all aspects of graphic design. The successful candidate will oversee and produce marketing and promotional projects for our 30+ active client list and will work with a team of graphic designers, writers and strategists to create compelling and cutting edge visual presentations for our clients.
Our main client, Hornady Manufacturing, whom we’ve represented for 20 years will be a central part of your care and responsibility as a designer, so having a knowledge of the outdoor sports industry will be helpful but not mandatory.
- Work with creative team to design original visual content for client websites, social media, print materials, point-of-sale, tradeshow displays, video presentations, corporate identity and other marketing materials.
- Communicate with account service team to develop an aesthetic and brand that reflects each client’s core values and ideals.
- Delegate projects to our in-house team of designers.
- Review graphic materials to assess their effectiveness in regards to the creative brief.
- Oversee photo/video shoots and photography needs.
- 5+ years as a professional graphic designer
- 2+ years in a supervisory role
- Bachelor’s degree in art, design or advertising
- Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- A strong and diverse portfolio of print and interactive design
Compensation and Benefits for Qualified Employees
- IdeaBank rewards standout candidates with competitive pay.
- All salaried employees have standard vacation and sick time.
- Other Benefits include:
- Simple IRA retirement program
- Company-paid health insurance
- Profit-sharing bonuses
- Paid personal days including paid birthday
- Life Insurance plan
IdeaBank has been a leading ad agency in greater Nebraska since 1982. Our clientele is diverse, from healthcare to banking to manufacturing. Our team of designers, web developers, writers, digital specialists and marketing professionals are focused on designing ads and campaigns that work.
Top candidates will be asked to design a full-page ad from provided creative brief. Your submission will be part of our overall interview process. We hope to find someone soon and want to hire by the end of January. If you’ve got skills, apply today!
To apply, fill out the application form at https://www.ideabankmarketing.com/art-director