- Do you have experience with loan processing, documentation and compliance, with an emphasis in agricultural loan processing?
- Do you have a track record of coaching and developing others so they can excel?
- Are you able to manage multiple projects, keep “all the balls in the air,” and meet deadlines?
- Are you a positive team player, especially when solving problems?
What is the role of a Loan Operations Supervisor?
The Loan Operations Supervisor is responsible for supervising and developing the Loan Operations team and the efficient management of the day-to-day operations of loan processing and compliance.
What will you do as a Loan Operations Supervisor?
The role requires the ability to supervise and develop Loan Operations Team members so they are able to perform the full scope of duties related to loan processing. The person in this role works closely with the Chief Credit Officer, Relationship Managers, and Loan Operations associates to ensure a timely and organized experience for customers. This is accomplished by having a thorough knowledge of loan operations and compliance.
What is the schedule for the Loan Operations Supervisor?
This is a full time position, Monday through Friday. Working extra hours may be necessary to complete files and meet deadlines for customers.
What education/experience is preferred for a Loan Operations Supervisor?
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related field
- Three to five years of agricultural loan processing experience
- Two to four years of supervisory experience
- Or equivalent combination of education or experience
If you are seeking a career with an organization that fosters personal development, growth, change, responsibility and success, we invite you to apply via our website - Banking Careers | Heartland Bank (myheartland.bank). You may also attach and submit a cover letter and resume to this online application.
Heartland Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment, personal and financial references will be reviewed.