Are you a dynamic and driven individual looking to join a growing and goal-oriented organization?
Associated Staffing is seeking a Recruiter to join our Grand Island team! Growth and income potentials are endless!
- We offer a competitive hourly wage
- Commissions and bonuses
- Full benefits package includes, Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time off, Sick Leave and so much more!
- Award-winning wellness program
- Successful candidates will have prior sales experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Computer skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build relationship with Clients and Associates
- As a Recruiter, you will have unlimited resources at your disposal to screen, interview, recruit and coach candidates.
- Bilingual ability-to translate & communicate effectively (English and Spanish) preferred, but not required.
Learn more about Associated Staffing’s social responsibility mission and meet our team at: http://www.associated-staffing.com/
To apply, email your resume to Natalia Del Cid, Senior Operations Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org today!