IES Commercial, Inc. – Commercial & Industrial Division, seeking full-time Project Manager in Grand Island, NE.
- Provide initial client contact to assess scope of work and resources required to successfully complete project.
- Prepare complete estimate for selected project with detailed review of proposal specifications, drawings, takeoff information, contracting, and the like.
- Supervise total construction effort to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule. Includes interfacing with client representatives, AE representatives, other contractors, etc.
- Plan, coordinate and supervise onsite functions (scheduling, material control, and may provide day-to-day direction of onsite administrative staff in accounting, purchasing, etc.).
- Supervise craft employees and/or other contractors as required.
- Provide technical assistance, i.e., interpretation of drawings, recommending construction methods and equipment, etc., as required.
- Initiate and maintain documentation of extra work estimating and issuance of change orders.
- Supervise productivity of craft workers and efficient use of materials & equipment, and overall contractual performance of the project.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in electrical construction and/or service project management, estimating, and craft/staff supervision in related industry.
- Knowledge of all aspects of construction and or/service management methods including related technologies and equipment, contracts, jurisdiction NEC requirements, and related estimating, scheduling, and safety requirements.
- Proficient computer knowledge and experience utilizing MS Office (EXCEL/WORD) and estimating software, ACCUBID experience a plus.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with high level organization skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with project stakeholders, field personnel, IES management, and customer interfaces.
- Willingness to travel as needed via motor vehicle.
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug test, and MVR check when responsibilities require operating motor vehicles.
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) background check when applicable per customer contract requirement.
Company Overview: IES Commercial, Inc. – Commercial & Industrial Division, a subsidiary of IES Holdings, Inc. (IES), an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. IES is traded on the NASDAQ under the symbol IESC. IES Commercial & Industrial operates diverse business units across the United States, each focusing on distinct market segments and geographies, with some business units operating nationally. Safety is Priority One – and our record shows it.
Benefits: 401(k) Retirement Plan with company discretionary match, flexible medical-dental-vision insurance, short-term/long-term disability insurance, basic life/AD&D insurance and highly competitive pay in addition to paid-time-off in the majority of business units.