IES Commercial, Inc. – Commercial & Industrial Division, seeking full-time Project Manager.
- Review proposal specifications, drawings, attend pre-bid meetings to determine scope of work.
- Plan, organize and staff key field positions through department heads or subordinate project construction manager.
- Initiate and maintain liaison with prime client and A/E contacts to facilitate construction activities.
- Represent company in project meetings, assist in strategy meetings, etc.
- Review and incorporate historical data from purchase orders, subcontracts, productivity analysis reports, etc., into unit and man-hour figures.
- Supervise craft employees and/or other contractors as required by the contract
- Complies with and enforces all company and customer safety policies and procedures.
- Travel may be required.
- Four years' electrical Project Management experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively with project stakeholders, field personnel, IES management, and customer interfaces.
- Detail-oriented with high level organization skills.
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug test, and MVR check when responsibilities require operating motor vehicles.
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) background check when applicable per customer contract requirement.
Company Overview: IES Commercial, Inc. – Commercial & Industrial Division, a subsidiary of IES Holdings, Inc. (IES), an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. IES is traded on the NASDAQ under the symbol IESC. IES Commercial & Industrial operates diverse business units across the United States, each focusing on distinct market segments and geographies, with some business units operating nationally. Safety is Priority One – and our record shows it.
Benefits: 401(k) Retirement Plan with company discretionary match, flexible medical-dental-vision insurance, short-term/long-term disability insurance, basic life/AD&D insurance and highly competitive pay in addition to paid-time-off in the majority of business units.