IES Commercial, Inc. - Commercial & Industrial Division, seeking full-time Superintendent.
- Supervises field foreman and other craft workers.
- Manages all phases of field operations and construction projects.
- Ensures all company, operations and technical policies, procedures, standards, etc., are adhered to. Interpret policies as required.
- Assists with implementation and interpretation of safety programs.
- Complies with and enforces all company and customer safety policies and procedures.
- Travel required.
- Four year degree in construction management or equivalent combinations of technical training and/or experience.
- 2 years' industrial electrical supervisory experience.
- 10 years' experience in electrical construction technology, methods, equipment, tools and work procedures.
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug test, and MVR check when responsibilities require operating motor vehicles.
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) background check when applicable per customer contract requirement.
Company Overview: IES Commercial, Inc. – Commercial & Industrial Division, a subsidiary of IES Holdings, Inc. (IES), an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. IES is traded on the NASDAQ under the symbol IESC. IES Commercial & Industrial operates diverse business units across the United States, each focusing on distinct market segments and geographies, with some business units operating nationally. Safety is Priority One – and our record shows it.
Benefits: 401(k) Retirement Plan with company discretionary match, flexible medical-dental-vision insurance, short-term/long-term disability insurance, basic life/AD&D insurance and highly competitive pay in addition to paid-time-off in the majority of business units.