CountryHouse in Grand Island is hiring! We are Agemark Senior Living Communities and for the third consecutive year, we are certified #12 in Fortune Best Workplaces for Aging Services 2021! As a Full Time Caregiver on the evening shift, you will provide care to and assist residents with activities of daily living. You will monitor health, safety and well-being of residents and encourage residents to socialize and participate in activity program. Also, given that we are in the healthcare industry, in order to protect both our team members and senior population we service, COVID vaccination is a mandatory condition of employment* and opportunities to receive the vaccine, free of charge are available at Agemark. *Exceptions are made on a case by case basis.
When we say “We’re like family” at Agemark, it means something!
The truth about families is that no two are alike. But big or small, traditional or laid back, here’s what all healthy families have in common: they love, support, listen to and respect one another. They share traditions, expectations and values. For more than 30 years, these are the things that have made Agemark a family of happy, engaged and productive employees – and of grateful, happy customers. You’ll feel the difference the moment you walk through the door of any one of our communities.
Full Time Caregiver position details: As a Caregiver, the core of your job will be to provide amazing, top-notch care for our residents by helping to provide them moments of joy and a life full or purpose!
- Perform cleaning and personal laundry services as required, in order to maintain a safe, sanitary and secure environment for residents
- Provide input into resident service plans
- Assist with resident care needs including by not limited to bathing, dressing, toileting, etc.
- Respond to resident needs, requests and emergency calls; refer to other staff when appropriate
- Provide escort services to residents as required
- Respond to medical, fire or weather emergencies as directed
- Drive Community vehicle(s) as needed for resident transportation
- Encourage residents to socialize and participate in activity program
- Identify supplies needed to perform tasks and report needs to Supervisor
- Working with other team members in an efficient and effective manner
- Communicate well with others regarding needs, concerns, interests or any other relevant information
- Embrace & demonstrate the organization’s 4 core values: Professionalism, Integrity, Compassion, Commitment
- Full time hours on the evenings shift
Full Time Caregiver knowledge, skills, abilities and requirements:
- Establish and maintain constructive relationships with co-workers, residents, families and visitors
- Promote residence and the Company in a positive way.
- Participate in staff, resident, family, marketing or Company activities and events as directed.
- Proven track record of integrity.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and problem solving skills.
- Maintain confidentiality of verbal and written information pertaining to residents, prospective residents, facility operations and personnel.
- Work independently and/or interact with team members at all levels and promote teamwork.
- Prioritize, multi-task, and maintain flexibility in a fast paced, service oriented, environment.
- Regular and punctual attendance is required.
- Experience in healthcare preferred
We believe in taking care of our employees by offering:
- Competitive earnings
- Full Health, Dental and Vision Benefits including paid life insurance
- 401k match of 50% up to the first 6%
- PTO Accrual on DAY 1
- Double pay on Holidays
- FREE Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement along with licensure and certification coverage
- Free meals 1x a day during your shift
- Legal services to draft a Will, Power of Attorney or Living Trust
- Membership with company discounts. 20%-70% off on movies, shows, concerts, hotels, sporting events, wellness and wireless
- Referral bonuses
Family owned and it shows! Agemark Senior Living Communities embraces FOUR core values: Professionalism, Commitment, Integrity and Compassion. If you believe in doing what feels right, advocate for our elderly community, and want to be part of our Great Place to Work, we would love to hear from you. The Silver Tsunami is coming, and we are in the fastest growing industry. Apply with us at www.agemark.com and be a part of our organization where it’s our job to create a purposeful life for our loved ones and be the change we all want to see in our world. EOE.
Click here to apply online!