If you'd like to help people with intellectual disabilities enjoy a full life, then look no further!
Mosaic is looking a Certified Medication Specialist to join our mission! These are caring individuals who support people with intellectual disabilities out in the communities where we serve.
A Certified Med Specialist's role at Mosaic is a combination of Med Aide and CNA work. You will be responsible for assisting people served in various aspects of daily living, while ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and company policies and procedures. This would include providing physical support with personal hygiene, bathing, dressing, exercising, cooking and feeding.
You will be administering and documenting medication (as directed by the prescribing physician, and in accordance with state certification, company policy and CMA standards.) And you will play a critical role in engaging individuals to meet their goals specified in written program plans. It is satisfying and life-changing work!
In this position you'll also:
- Train and assist people served in various aspects of activities of daily living
- Ensure services meet quality standards
- Responsible for the health, safety and emotional support of the people served
- Document the services and supports provided
- Valid U.S. driver's license required, where applicable.
- Work requires frequent physical activity including extended periods of standing, walking, and bending with occasional periods of sitting, kneeling, climbing, stooping, crouching, squatting and balancing.
- Work also requires constant reaching between knee and shoulder level as well as frequent reaching below knee level and overhead.
- Work requires occasional independent lifting up to 25 pounds, frequent push/pull up to 40 pounds of force and the ability to safely transfer 50 pounds.
Join our amazing team in Grand Island & make a difference in someone's life. You Belong Here!
Apply online at: https://www.mosaicinfo.org/careers/
- Some traveling may be required, but a vehicle will be provided. If a vehicle cannot be provided, mileage paid for traveling.
- Time spent traveling between locations will be paid!
- Full-Time and Part-Time Shifts
- Days, Evenings and Overnight Shifts
- On-The-Job Free Training, including
- CMS ($500 Value)
- Generous PTO for Full-Time Employees
- Free Meals
- $14.50 Base Rate + More for Experience
- $2000 Hiring Bonus
- $2 Differential for All Overnight Shifts
- $1 Differential when Assigned Person to Pass Med