Our Certified Medication Specialist will be responsible for the following:
- Training and assisting individuals served in various aspects of activities of daily living, while ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and company policies and procedures.
- Administers routine medications to individuals in service as prescribed by the provider and in accordance with state certification, company policy and CMA standards.
- This position is also responsible for the health, safety and emotional support of the individuals being served.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have and maintain a Medication Aide License at the time of hire and throughout the course of employment.
- Valid U.S. driver's license required, where applicable.
- Minimum three months of experience in a related field.
- Work requires frequent physical activity including extended periods of standing, walking, and bending with occasional periods of sitting, kneeling, climbing, stooping, crouching, squatting and balancing.
- Work also requires constant reaching between knee and shoulder level as well as frequent reaching below knee level and overhead.
- Work requires occasional independent lifting up to 25 pounds, frequent push/pull up to 40 pounds of force and the ability to safely transfer 50 pounds.
FT, Evening & Night Shifts