Senior Living Service Coordinator
CountryHouse in Grand Island Is hiring! We are Agemark Senior Living Communities and for the third consecutive year, we are certified #12 in Fortune Best Workplaces for Aging Services 2021! We are looking for a Service Coordinator. With our 30+ years’ experience in Senior Living has given us the insight to focus on what matters for our Residents, their Families and our Employees. We take care of those that took care of us and believe in the philosophy - “Never forget the hands that raised you!” Also, given that we are in the healthcare industry, in order to protect both our team members and senior population we service, COVID vaccination is a mandatory condition of employment* and opportunities to receive the vaccine, free of charge are available at Agemark. *Exceptions are made on a case by case basis. Help us work to create an environment you would want for YOUR loved one!
In your next role as our Service Coordinator you will:
- Work with community sales team, program coordinator and dining services supervisor to plan and direct special events designed to integrate activities with marketing objectives, including at least one resident/prospect event per month and a resident/prospect social hour every week.
- Incorporate/infuse LifeCycles activities and philosophies in all departments (dining services, programming, wellness); increase all-staff awareness of and participation in LifeCycles.
- Oversee resident move-in, orientation and move-out procedures.
- Organize/oversee a resident welcome committee and/or representative from each floor to help new residents assimilate into community life.
- Work with Marketer to respond to inquiries as needed: utilize inquiry cards and discovery process, conduct personal visits, use lead tracking system and creative follow-up, etc.
- Help build relationships with prospects, residents and influencers to maintain positive reputation, establish trust, and generate new inquiries.
- Coordinate with Wellness Coordinator to counsel families and residents to make informed choices regarding move-in plans and arrangements, health or service plan changes, problem resolution, risk management, and alternative placement or care when necessary.
- Make phone calls and perform other follow-up activities as required. Accompany Marketer on prospect home visits.
- Manage and update community Facebook page.
- Drive community vehicle(s) when needed for resident and prospect transportation and outreach activities; may accompany individual residents to doctor and other professional appointments when appropriate and beneficial to both.
- Organize and facilitate monthly Support Group Meeting and monthly Family Coffee for CountryHouse.
Service Coordinator Requirements:
- Degree in Geriatrics, Public Health, Marketing, Communication, Public Relations, or related preferred.
- Previous experience in group facilitation, marketing and/or communication.
- Experience in geriatrics, senior care, healthcare or similar industry preferred.
- Knowledge of the community and available networks.
- Proven track record of integrity.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and problem solving skills.
- Proficient computer skills with experience in social media networking.
- Ability to work scheduled hours based on personnel and community needs including possible weekends and evenings.
“Agemark and all its divisions are a family owned and operated company with exceptional values on customer care! Although we specialize in senior housing, our "family" goes well beyond those we care for. Our employees are truly our family.”
We believe in taking care of our employees by offering:
- Competitive earnings
- Full Health, Dental and Vision benefits including paid life insurance
- 401k match of 50% up to the first 6%
- PTO Accrual on day one
- Annual profit sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement along with licensure and certification coverage
- Legal services to draft a Will, Power of Attorney or Living Trust
- Membership with company discounts. 20%-70% off on movies, shows, concerts, hotels, sporting events, wellness and wireless
- Professional Development courses
- Referral bonuses
At Agemark, we believe people heal and grow best when they feel like part of a loving family. It’s the foundation for our approach to senior care and it’s also how we choose, train and care for our staff. We’re proud of the fact that we’ve been providing senior living care since 1987. Experience matters. Learning from it gives you perspective and wisdom. It’s the foundation on which we’ve built a better alternative for senior care, one that emphasizes growth and whole-person wellness. Agemark Senior Living Communities embraces FOUR core values: Professionalism, Commitment, Integrity and Compassion. If you believe in doing what feels right, advocate for our elderly community, and want to be part of our Great Place to Work, we would love to hear from you. The Silver Tsunami is coming, and we are in the fastest growing industry. Apply with us at www.agemark.com and be a part of our organization where it’s our job to create a purposeful life for our loved ones and be the change we all want to see in our world. EOE.
Click here to apply online!