Why Associated Staffing?
Associated Staffing is a locally owned and operated business who has been in business for 25 years.
Working at Associated Staffing and why you will love it…We are a team of driven people who push ourselves and those around us to develop personally and professionally. At Associated Staffing, you can expect a dynamic, competitive work environment that allows you to write your own paycheck! Commission and Bonus opportunities are uncapped! If you have sales experience and are interested in a challenging, rewarding work atmosphere this position is for YOU! We provide excellent Benefits, Wellness Program and much more!
As a Recruiter you are responsible for recruiting, identifying, interviewing, screening and presenting qualified candidates for contract and permanent positions. Hire and retain the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
You must have the ability to effectively communicate and have a drive for results.
- Drive for Results: Dedicated to achieving the best results by taking a dynamic approach to work toward goals.
- Inquisitiveness: Desires to know more and understand the reasons for a problem or issue, ask questions and looks for better ways to accomplish tasks.
- Sales and Service Oriented: Commits to quality conversations, responds quickly to questions, goes the extra mile.
- Flexibility: Adjusts easily to change, learns quickly, and understands how internal and external factors impact business.
- Candidate Management: Gains respect from candidates, understands the motivations and interests of candidates, responds quickly to questions and is able to work with many candidates at once.
- Sales experience
- Need to be outgoing and assertive
- Strong organizational skills and detailed
- Ability to build relationships
- Bilingual Preferred but not required
- Proficient with computers and various programs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to problem solve and work alone or on a team
If this fits you, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org – Include GI Recruiter in the Subject Line when submitting your resume.