Mark Porter Insurance Agency
Are you excited to help customers meet their insurance needs? If so, we urge you to apply for a job with the Mark Porter Insurance Agency. We are looking for a bright, talented, sales-minded professional who has a passion for the insurance industry and wants to work in an energetic, positive environment. The individual will work to increase agency policies in force by contacting potential prospects via telephone/email. Using scripts to contact and inform prospects of the company's products and services for the purpose of securing leads. You will also be responsible for servicing our current clients by answering the phone and taking care of their needs.
• Answer incoming calls and service current clients
• Develop positive working relationships with clients
• Approach prospective clients to inquire about their insurance situations and future needs.
• Respond to clients’ questions.
• Follow up with clients after initial meetings or conversations.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
• Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly support.
• Organizational skills
• Attention to detail
• Strong communication skills Education and
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Associates degree preferred, but not required
• Sales experience preferred, but not required
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
Pay: $13 - $16 DOE, plus commissions
Interested applicants email resume to Mark Porter at [email protected]