IN THIS ROLE YOU WOULD:
• Develop an effective and dedicated E-commerce team by providing strong leadership and training.
• Ensure the E-store is presenting quality customer service to all E-shoppers.
• Oversee all merchandise for entry into the e-commerce platform this includes photographing, proofing descriptions, displaying, and posting all items in order to ensure posting production quotas are met.
• Reviews and analyzes sales, average transaction amount, departmental allocation, shipping profit, etc.
• Welcome and embrace cultural diversity in all areas of Goodwill
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND EXPERIENCE:
• Supervisory experience (preferably at least 1 year)
• Online selling experience (preferably at least 2 years)
EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long & Short Term Disability, Flexible Spending Account, Vacation, Holiday, and Sick pay, Matching 403b Retirement
Apply online today at https://goodwillne.org/careers/ to be a part of something great!
Goodwill Industries of Greater Nebraska, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization provided services and support to over 2,000 people living with disabilities and barriers across greater Nebraska. Programs are available for individuals experiencing a developmental disability, mental health condition, substance use disorder, mental illness, acquired brain injury, or face barriers such as poverty or involvement in the legal system. Services promote independence and access to the community, help people become successfully employed, support goals of wellness and recovery, teach responsible behavior and provide safe and affordable housing.