We are looking for Assemblers to join our team!
Nights: Mon-Thurs 6:30pm-5am - $16.50/hr.
Or Weekends: Fri-Sun 5am-5:30pm $17.00/hr.
As an Assembler, you will be assembling re-loading tools. Not sure what that is? No worries! We will train you! You will train during regular day shift hours (Mon.-Thurs., 5am-3:30pm, optional Fri.) at $15/hr. then when you move to your assigned shift, your pay will adjust accordingly.
Assembler Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Follow technical instructions, interpret engineering blueprints and technical terms.
- ?Discern quality of parts and materials used in production.
- Inventory parts and tools used in the assembling process.
Follow company procedures and directives.
Test finished products for defects.
Maintain the tools used to create products.
- Keep a clean and well-maintained workspace.
- Good communication skills?
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
Excellent hand-eye coordination
Good communication skills
Ability to operate variety of machines
- Ability to create and interpret technical documentation
- Basic computer skills such as emailing, record keeping, ordering, inventory management and form filing
If this sounds like something you would like to do, apply now!