Are you a planner and enjoy working for a company that appreciates you? Essential Personnel is filling a Purchasing Manager position at a Manufacturing company in Hastings. Candidates must have at least six months to 1-year of related experience may need an associate s degree. An ideal candidate should be a quick learner, able to work independently, and have a great attendance record.
Requirements for Purchasing Manager:
- Able to work independently/self - motivated
- Superior attendance record
- Hard worker/detail oriented
- Can work at a fast pace and efficiently
- Past warehouse experience
- Microsoft Excel, Epicor Accounting Software, Inventory software
Responsibilities for Purchasing Manager:
- Plans, organizes, directs, and controls activities related to procurement function
- Supervision duties
- Develops a system to evaluate vendor quotations
- Design, implements, manages, and monitor
- Recruiting of Suppliers
- Preparing and issuing purchase orders as well as contracts
- Negotiates complex requests for equipment, supplies, and services
- Clerical and office procedures will be performed
Interested candidates, call immediately at (308) 381-4400, submit your resume by clicking on the following link: http://www.essentialpersonnel.com/submit-resume , or click the apply button to complete our application. Email your resume to email@example.com .
Essential Personnel employment consultants are experts at providing staffing solutions to meet each company and job seeker s unique needs. We specialize in the fields of industrial, technical, professional, executive and clerical, mortgage, human resources, information technology and accounting. We staff for temporary, temp-to-hire, permanent placement and executive search.
We focus on matching people with positions that are rewarding, well paying, and a great fit for your personality, skills and goals. We are always seeking hard-working candidates who are looking to advance their career.