Do you have an eye for detail? Are you a self-starter and can work independently? We are looking for a Receiving Clerk with a positive outlook to join our team! If you're in for the long haul, we will train you!
Hours: Monday through Friday; 6:00am – 4:30pm.
Starting Wage $17.00/hr. DOE
As a Receiving Clerk, you will visually inspects and receives all incoming loads. Once verified, material data will be entered into our PC based operating system. Materials will be located to their appropriate areas utilizing shag trucks, forklifts and overhead cranes.
Receiving Clerk duties and responsibilities:
- Properly accounting for the location of incoming goods
- Assuring no damaged items are sent or received
- Comparing packing lists to company purchase orders and ensuring that the products in each delivery match the packing list
- Updating the product inventory as products are received and added to the inventory
- Packaging products for return to vendors and filling out any paperwork necessary
Receiving Clerk skills and requirements:
- Good at math
- Ability to maintain accurate records
- Experience operating heavy machinery
- Ability to lift 50 pounds or more
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Experience with forklift and overhead crane helpful but not required.