We are looking for Welders to join our team!
Monday through Friday: 4:30pm to 3am Overtime Available!
Starting at $19/hour DOE
WELDER JOB DUTIES:
- Perform minor to advanced welding processes on galvanized, or raw steel
- Possesses the ability to select proper voltage, current, heat, gas and feed settings for proper welding operations to be performed.
- Uses hoists, cranes, or other material handling equipment to move materials as authorized.
- Required lifting capabilities - 75 lbs.; push/pull - 100 lbs.
- Prepares for necessary weld operations through proper machine and jig setups
- Requires knowledge of welding processes and can read and interpret mechanical drawings which is generally gained in 1-2 years of trade school and/or 1-3 years related experience or the equivalent.
- Paid vacation and Paid Time Off policies
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Wellness program
- Disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Education assistance
- Employee discounts on company products
- 8 Paid holidays