If making a positive impact in the lives of others is a constant on your to-do list — you’ll LOVE working with a team that puts people first.We’re looking for a Community Relations Manager to join our team!
In this role, you’ll be responsible for enhancing relationships within the community and churches,
Who will love this job:
A people person - you’re a skilled communicator and can easily navigate conversations with volunteers and donors alike to convey Mosaic’s value and mission in a way that inspires others
A go-getter - you naturally bring a source of intensity and energy that’s needed to recruit, motivate, and support Mosaic’s volunteer teams.
A stand-out collaborator - you enjoy meeting new people and easily form solid, genuine, and mutually rewarding relationships which promotes awareness and drums up donations.
An optimist - you know community relations is challenging work but you have your eye on the “bigger picture” impact it will have
What you’ll do:
- Coordinate and execute a community awareness plan that involves building partnerships and sharing stories to support and advance Mosaic’s mission.
- Cultivate church related activities to enhance awareness and establish contacts throughout the local faith community.
- Build and execute targeted community awareness campaigns and develop strong donor relationships.
- Nurture donor relationships and solicit gifts and contributions
- Collaborate with national office support teams to research, prepare and submit grant proposals and applications for funding.
- A resourceful and solution-oriented mindset
- Motivation to thrive in a dynamic and growing organization
- Two years’ experience in a similar position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or a related field
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple responsibilities while communicating honestly about your timelines, challenges and questions.
- Previous experience with grant writing, volunteer management, and experience with nonprofit fundraising
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance
- Professional & Personal Development Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off (you earn it from day 1!)