Job Length: Long Term, 40-hours per week
Benefits: Full benefits package includes 100% employer-paid health care.
Pay Rate: Determined by experience
We are seeking a Marketing Account Manager to serve as the main link between our clients and the IdeaBank creative team. The successful candidate will work directly with our clients, developing and executing effective marketing strategies, supported by our team of graphic designers, writers, and strategists.
- Research clients' products, services, plans, competitors, and target markets
- Meet with clients to discuss strategy and report on campaign progress
- Respond to clients' requests as they arise
- Brief our agency team, and work with them to plan and implement the best marketing solutions for the client
- Prospect for new business and take part in writing proposals and making sales pitches
- Ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget
- Maintain client activity records and review billings before monthly invoicing is done
- Utilize agency’s software to track all sales activities and communications
- Experience in a marketing or business-related field
- Agency experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, design, advertising, or related field
- A clear communicator, with enthusiasm, energy, and imagination
- Able to present ideas with conviction, think on the fly, and negotiate with clients
Compensation and Benefits for Qualified Employees
- IdeaBank rewards standout candidates with competitive pay.
- All salaried employees have standard vacation and sick time.
- Other Benefits include:
- Simple IRA retirement program
- Company-paid health insurance
- Profit-sharing bonuses
- Paid personal days including paid birthday
- Life Insurance plan
IdeaBank has been a leading ad agency in greater Nebraska since 1982. Our clientele is diverse, from healthcare to banking to manufacturing. Our team of designers, web developers, writers, digital specialists, and marketing professionals are focused on designing ads and campaigns that work.
Send resume, including three professional references. This is an immediate opening, so time is of the essence.
Send to Sherma Jones
701 West 2nd Street
Hastings, NE 68901
or complete the form.