IN THIS ROLE YOU WOULD:
- Assist in designing marketing collateral, including editing photographs and videos for use on the website(s), social media, in-store digital displays, email marketing, and print media.
- Assist in organizing special events and assist with volunteer recruitment and training including but not limited to; seasonal barbeques, soup luncheons, and birthday and holiday celebrations.
- Provide support and planning assistance for the Platte River Charity Shoot, Annual Awards Dinner, Holiday Party, and Annual Drive.
- Responsible for creating, scheduling, and posting engaging communications on social media channels.
- Ability to write, format, and proof business letters and perform a mail merge with data from Excel.
- Accurately record gifts and pledges, and generate reports and letters in Bloomerang (donor management system).
- Write press releases and articles for the organization’s newsletter.
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in marketing, communications, or graphic design or any combination of experience and training which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Proficient in utilizing all aspects of Microsoft Office Applications: Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Immediate level knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite Applications: (Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign)
- Excellent oral, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Long & Short Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Pay
- Matching 403b Retirement
Goodwill Industries of Greater Nebraska, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization provided services and support to over 2,000 people living with disabilities and barriers across greater Nebraska. Programs are available for individuals experiencing a developmental disability, mental health condition, substance use disorder, mental illness, acquired brain injury, or face barriers such as poverty or involvement in the legal system. Services promote independence and access to the community, help people become successfully employed, support goals of wellness and recovery, teach responsible behavior and provide safe and affordable housing.
The proceeds from the sale of donated clothing and goods in our retail stores provide funding for our programs and services.--
EOE/Affirmative Action Employer/and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status/Drug-Free Employer.