At ALLO, we believe people are our biggest asset. Our team brings the ALLO mission to life because as local members of each community, we live, work, play, and volunteer right here with you. We're passionate about being involved and contributing to the success and progress of each of our GIG Communities.
We pursue these passions because ALLO leaders have created a workplace where folks are valued, ideas are heard, and leaders and teammates show up for each other at work and in life.
ALLO has immediate openings for Residential Sales Associates to support our exceptional growth across the Midwest. Six figure opportunity, will train, previous telecom experience not required. Hiring for talent and character. Up to 50% Travel
In the last 5 years, ALLO has grown over 800%, and we’re excited to have the opportunity to allow people to begin a new career with our fast-growing company.
Get started in your ALLO career with a role that puts you face-to-face with prospects, spreading the word about our fiber products and services.
You’ll have the opportunity to inform prospects of the best Internet, TV and Phone service available delivered on Nebraska’s only 100% fiber optic network. No more buffering, no more lag. Just crazy fast internet and crystal-clear TV and phone service.
Have fun meeting new people with a flexible work schedule. When selling door to door, you’ll catch most people at home during evening and weekends.
At ALLO, we use a consultative selling approach to show prospects all the possibilities that ALLO’s fiber services can bring to their home!
You’ll have the opportunity to sell at various events and home shows if you desire.
Opportunities to sell in new ALLO communities will be available.
Up to 50% Travel Required
ALLO offers a base salary with a generous commission and bonus structure- $60,000 - $150,000 a year.
No experience is necessary as we provide proven and effective sales training.
High school diploma or equivalent
Good news! Sales experience is not necessary since we will train you with our proven sales training program.
Previous sales experience or customer service experience is a plus.
Fluent in Spanish (Written and Verbal)
People are our passion. At ALLO, we don’t treat you like a number. You’re a human being.
Get ready to plug into the perks at ALLO:
- Free ALLO Service: We’ll pick up the tab on your ALLO fiber internet, TV, and phone bill. Seriously!
- Retirement Plan: The fiber future isn’t the only one we care about. We match your 401(k) savings up to 5%.
- Health and Wellness: Participate in quarterly wellness challenges, and we’ll deposit extra cash into your checking or health savings accounts.
- Benefits: Our benefits include medical, vision, and dental with low employee costs. Not to mention generous Earned Time Off (ETO) program.
- Sponsorships: Are you passionate about a local fundraiser or philanthropy? We strive to give back to what matters most to our communities.
- Tuition Assistance: Have a thirst for knowledge? We like that, which is why we’re proud to offer assistance with the cost of your tuition.
ALLO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing opportunities to all applicants and associates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. ALLO believes that diversity and inclusion within our team is critical to our success as a company. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people.
Qualified individuals with disabilities who require reasonable accommodations in order to apply may contact Recruiting at [email protected].
ALLO is a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Workplace.