- Hours of Operation:M-F, 8:00am-5:00pm, 1 hour off for lunch, Saturdays, 8:00am-12:00pm, work every other Saturday.
- Pay Period:Bi-weekly on a Monday.
- Pay Basis:TBD
- Paid Holidays:Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years’ Day. Normally granted after probationary period, this will be waived and begin on 1st day on the job.
- Personal Time: 4 hours/month-accumulated. Personal time may not be carried over after the end of the year. Granted after probationary period.
- Vacation: 40 hours first year. 80 Hours after first year. Vacation is prorated to the end of the year based on hire date. Vacation not used by the end of the year will be paid out to the employee and not carried over.
- Uniforms:Supplied by employer.
- Reviews:1 required annually, additional 6 month review after hire for new management.
- Insurance:Health insurance premium paid 50% by employer for employee, spouse and family. Dental insurance premium paid 50% by employer for employee, spouse and family, (premium paid only if employee chooses health insurance from company). Vision insurance available, premiums not supplemented by employer. $15,000.00 life insurance policy paid by employer.
- Excellent knowledge of RIMSS software used in parts sales and inventory processes.
- Excellent knowledge of Kubota Link for identification of parts and policies.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Sufficient and continual training in fields related to parts and parts inventory requirements.
- Ongoing training on machines handled by the company and serviced by the shop.
- Good personal health with ongoing efforts to maintain it.
- Excellent attendance habits.
- Excellent people skills
- Load customer and vendor information into the software and keep current.
- Work parts counter as needed, excellent demeanor to all customers, both internal and external.
- Procure parts and deliver to service technicians efficiently as to maintain time management for service department.Posting parts sold to shop in current work-orders.
- Working with sales department as to order whole-goods in a timely and efficient manner as needed for sold machines.
- Knowledge of the latest accounting and franchise software and updates.
- Understand and implement warranty procedures in parts.
- Knowledge of all machines needed to run parts department such as hyd. Hose crimper, forklifts, battery fill station.
- Be a sales person for all departments at all times.
- All other duties as directed by the manager of the company.
Please apply in person or send resumes to email@example.com