DAY TO DAY WORK INCLUDES:
- Perform advanced welding processes on raw steel per print specifications
- Move material as needed using carts and overhead cranes
- Perform all duties in a safe and efficient manner utilizing required safety equipment and following safety policies
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Must be able to interpret prints and use measuring instruments, tape measure, weld gages, etc
- Must be able to lift 70 pounds
- 1-2 years of trade school and/or 3-5 years of related experience or the equivalent.