Hours: Friday-Sunday, 6:00 am-6:30 pm. (Works 36 hours, get paid 40)
Pay: $15.00/hr or DOE.
- :Previous welding experience and/or formal training
- Ability to pass a manual welding test
- Ability to set up weld machines and interpret weld symbols
- Proficient in the use of inspection tools such as-weld gages, undercut gages, calipers, thread gages, pin gages & height gages.Ability to read and work from drawings & specifications
- Health, Dental, Life and Disability insurance
- Holiday and Vacation pay