Essential Job Duties/Functions:
- Learn how to handle all problems dealing with customers, personnel, or mechanical.
- Learn company standards required for overall appearance of the store and employees.
- Learn procedures to proper ordering, stocking and pricing of all items.
- Learn all company training procedures.
- Learn how to complete schedules within budgeted hours allotted.
- Learn how to complete reviews.
- Learn all company policies and procedures.
- Learn how to hire, discipline, and terminate personnel with the involvement of the District Supervisor and/or Corporate Human Resource Department.
- Learn the understanding of monthly budgets and P & L statements.
- Learn how to complete all paperwork.
- Learn how to report all maintenance, customer, and personnel problems.
- Learn operations and maintenance of all equipment in the store.
- Have the ability to attend management and training meetings, as required.
- Learn the opening and closing of a shift, including the paperwork.
- Learn how to control cash and make bank deposits.
- Learn how to keep necessary records - merchandise, personnel, and fuel.
- Learn all aspects of food operations and handling/storage of product to comply with all food handling guidelines to meet or exceed state/federal regulations.
- Project a positive attitude.
- Providing friendly and competent customer service.
Education and/or Experience (include certs or licenses needed):
- Minimum of three to five years’ retail experience required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have a Food Handler’s permit or Serve Safe Certification where required by law or policy.
- Must have knowledge of operations and maintenance of all equipment in the assigned stores.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must have reliable transportation and phone.
- Current valid driver's license and be insurable to drive.
- Regular and consistent attendance.
- Must be able to communicate in English.
- Able and willing to deliver friendly, courteous, and prompt customer service.