• Straight truck with class A, B or C license
• Three-, four- & five-axle sleeper berth and five-axle flatbed driver with class A license
• Five-axle tank driver needs class A license with N or X endorsements
• Twin trailers driver with class A license with T endorsement
• Step van driver can be a CDL or non-CDL license
• Concrete mixer driver with class B license
Winners in each class advance to the National Truck Driving Championships. NTA member companies sponsor their drivers and owner/operators to attend the two-day contest.